Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Useless Ads

So I'm online downloading new music & stumbled upon (no reference to the actual site, which if I might say is the best thing to keep a bored person busy. I'm speaking off experience) an advertisement that showed an ENORMOUS spider with the title "Australian man-eating spider: real or fake?" I love Australia & aside from the Real World season that completely turned me off, I love the place. I would love to visit Australia, but there is no way l am going to a place where creatures can devour me. So I use the second greatest invention after Facebook, Google, to look up this man-eating spider. I get a huge amount of spider pictures that live in Australia that are dangerous but don't eat humans, which annoys me.

So I’m angry at the misleading advertisements that just take up space on a website. I understand that someone has to pay for the site but goodness gracious, can’t it be a legit sponsor! That’s all I’m asking for. It doesn't just happen online, it happens on TV, the radio, & billboards. You can call me naive for wanting things to be perfect but all I’m saying is I don't want to be misled & completely annoyed. It really irks me when something sparks my interest & happens to be fake. & even though every other creature in Australia actually does have the potential to kill me, I’m still down for the trip for some rich Australian accents & kangaroos.

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

No comments:

Post a Comment