Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Human Experience

I sometimes find that films like these have actors that really do not believe in their cause & they just want their few hours of fame. However, I was surprised when the actor/writer & actor/producer came on stage & actually spoke to us personally on their beliefs. They were very intelligent people who really do believe what they portrayed on screen. They want to save the world & make it a better place for everyone. I was able to take a picture with the writer/actor & the main character. I would definitely recommend this movie to everyone- especially people younger than 25 who are all about saving the world & finding their purpose. It is very inspiring & makes you want to go out & do something to help people in need. So definitely watch this film. The Human Experience comes out on DVD in March so make sure you keep an eye out for it!

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

1 comment: