Friday, December 13, 2013

Bliss

Thoughts spiraling: Education, jobs, love, & loss. Just a couple months left until I’m out in the ‘real world.’ The unhinged thoughts drain me. Should I follow the rules to get ahead or play by my own to be happy? Travel the world living on a few dollars enjoying what I truly love or be comfortable in business from the same place I’ve always been in? I don’t want to follow the crowd; I want to be successful in my own way, not what society deems to be as successful. Money is meaningless if you don’t have a purpose for the money other than materialism. I don’t know how to get to that place. I don’t know how to get to a place where I don’t get tied down to a person or place, where I don’t need a highfalutin education to be someone that I don’t want to be other than wealthy or financially comfortable. Nothing in this society is ever enough & no one is ever happy with what they are given. I don’t want this for myself & I don’t want this for the future generations that come after me. In the minuscule amount of years that I have lived, I have learned to educate myself through experiences I have gained, become wiser in the mistakes that I have made, & the challenges I have faced, & I try to not dwell on them & move on. I have learned to become stronger from the people I have met that have lifted me up & that have pulled me down. I have learned to never change my beliefs for someone else & to always know that I have control of my own destiny. What I have learned & what I will continue to learn is to be myself, follow what I want, & I will get to where I need to be in the end. Bliss.

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

1 comment:

  1. Honestly agree with you 100% money has no value unless you know what to do with it and the more materialistic one becomes equals the more respect they lose if you ask me cause money at the end of the day wont buy you happiness.

    ReplyDelete