Thursday, January 22, 2015

Venice, Italy with Jason

I've been to Venice before with my friend, Alexis & her family.

Although it is beautiful, it's a very smelly city due to crowding & polluted water & the people aren't very friendly. 

Nevertheless, I took Jason, my fabulous beau, to Venice making it my second visit. It was still smelly & many things were closed (reposo [you may know it as siesta or a midday break] is from 2-4 so try to avoid exploring during that time), but we make the most of it.

We walked around & got lost down desolate alleyways.

We then found the gondola rides. It was 80€ for 30 minutes, but I told them that it was too much so we got a 20-minute ride for 50€ instead.

Always try to bargain when buying high priced items or services in Europe.

The gondola ride was beautiful & so romantic; Jason & I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

The gondola driver told us the history of Venice's different sites. It was quite an experience, especially with the one I love the most.

Until next time 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

No comments:

Post a Comment