Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The iPad-A must have for college

It is so great to be out of high school & to be able to use my laptop in class. But even better than using my laptop in class is using my iPad. It's small, portable, & really handy for students. Here are some FREE apps that are a must-have for college students:
  1. The Dictionary.com App, which gives you access to over a million words
  2. The Rate My Professor App, which allows students to see what other students think of certain professors
  3. The iBooks app, which gives access to a mass library that could contain many of the books needed for class
  4. The BlackBoard App that enables you to view all of your classes & assignments from the BlackBoard App rather than going to BlackBoard.com


Check these cool apps out & if you don't have an iPad, I would DEFINITELY recommend it!

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

No comments:

Post a Comment