Monday, March 11, 2013

Madrid trip with CEA

 

 I went to Madrid this past weekend with my study abroad program. We took a high-speed train called Renfe, which took only 3 hours from Barcelona. We got there & it was raining & our hotel was uphill; We were not very happy travelers. When we finally got to the hotel, we were called one by one to be checked into our room. It was definitely worth the wait since I got Sam as my roommate! We dropped our bags in the room & then we went on a tour of Madrid with our program. The tour was half walking & half bus tour. I decided to only do the bus tour since it was raining, but Sam did both. That day, we met new people who I actually clicked with. Me & nine others spent the weekend together eating our way through the city. We had a great time together but came to the conclusion that we liked Valencia better than Madrid. However, I advise everyone to visit!

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

No comments:

Post a Comment