Thursday, June 6, 2013

Interracial relationships are still an issue?

Has anyone seen the new Cheerios commercial with the white mother, black father, & the adorable daughter? If not, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw. It is amazing to me that this commercial caused controversy for I thought people would be used to our global culture by now. When I saw this commercial, I immediately thought of a strong family, one that loves & cares for each other. However, many viewers complained that this commercial made them sick & was offended that Cheerios supported the production of an inferior race. Well, I would like to say that children with more than one race are amazing & just as smart or sometimes more intelligent than other children. I am 1/2 Indian & 1/2 American (my American side goes back to the 1700s & prior to that goes back to Europe [English, French, Irish]). For those who have a problem with this commercial, grow up & take your head out of the ignorant hole you live in. It is the 21st century people! Why are we still dealing with this??????????

Until next time... ciao 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @arielview13

No comments:

Post a Comment